Chris Issacson

Shari’s

6035 Murray Rd

Beaverton, Or 97008

Dear Mr. Chris Isaacson:

Up until recently we have enjoyed coming to Sheri’s over the years for your excellent pies and service. Unfortunately, after our last visit this past Friday; this view has changed for us.

This last Friday, I brought my 15 year old son for his favorite dish at Sheri’s. Instead of the usual delightful service; we encountered problems almost at every turn.

The issue started the minute we walked in, there was hesitation on servicing us. It seems that there was an argument as to which waitress would wait on us. It appears that the loser of that argument was the one given the “punishment” of having to tend to our needs. We experienced rolling of eyes and frowning.

I own a house 2 blocks off of Murray, behind the restaurant so it is convenient to dine at your facility. I have previously recommended many of my colleagues at work to eat at your facility, as well.

It is unfortunate that my son had to see this display of unpleasantness when our nation is going through a divisive period in history of racial tension (I am of Spanish descent). I would like to think that their behavior was based solely on the fact that they were tired and was difficult to set their minds back to the task at hand of servicing new customers.

I am proud to say that my son who does not have a malicious bone in his body (I have raised him to give the benefit of the doubt), however he said “dad we should go home”. That made me very-very sad. We then stood up and I paid for the bill even though we have ordered the meal but were not served yet.

I feel terrible for having to present this incident to management. Nevertheless, if this letter helps to preclude another father from witnessing the loss of innocence of his child before his very eyes; then, it is of some worth. I am asking for the refund of my bill since we left before receiving our meal based on an extraordinary set of events.

Sincerely,

A disappointed father,

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharis Cafe And Pies Waiter.

I didn't like: Encountered problems almost at every turn.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 31, 2016.

Comments

#1193074

Get outta here with that noise!! I hate HATE people like you!

WAAHHHHH someone looked at me wrong because I am of Spanish descent! I AM OF SPANISH DESCENT AND I RESENT THE *** OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! Always looking for trouble and spewing hatred and blaming it on racism. YOU are the racist!!

You are judging someone, based on the colour of their skin! You know what?

Sometimes, when you deal with minimum wage employees, you get bad service and it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with an immature attitude and the fact they don't give a *** because they are stuck in a sh*tty job and are just DONE with it! Now, please yourself up by your bootstraps and stop embarrassing people of Spanish descent!